lunes, agosto 27, 2007

Palabras de Jonny

5 years ago you were slurping my alcohol free cocktail and I was telling you not to tie a sweater round your waist to hide your ass.
You ignored me so I would be attracted to that miysterious exotic girl sitting in a bar talking to my friends and it worked...partially because I didn't notice you AT ALL
When you went back to Bordeaux I can still hear myself say have a nice life and see you never again.

As you can tell we were meant to be.

My first time in Colombia was amazing but nothing was more amazing than that first kiss we exchanged that we had look forward to for a year.
Now many air miles, chat sessions, emails, unity calling cards and tons of paperwork later we have come to this point. A place we thought we'd never would be. Marrying again in front of our friends and family.

How were we able to keep this fire burning? Easy! We just stayed ourselves. I have a quote I want to share with you.

I may be your spouse, your parent, your offsping, your friend, or your colleague. If you will allow me any of my own wants, or emotions, or beliefs, or actions, then you open yourself, so that some day these ways of mine might not seem so wrong, and might finally appear to you as right -- for me. To put up with me is the first step to understanding me. Not that you embrace my ways as right for you, but that you are no longer irritated or disappointed with me for my seeming waywardness. And in understanding me you might come to prize my differences from you, and, far from seeking to change me, preserve and even nurture those differences.

Is not always easy but I think we have done great so far.
I couldn't imagine being with someone other than you, nor can I imagine anyone else putting up with me.

As a great poet once said: I got gaps, you got gaps; we fill eachothers gaps.

Te amo chou chou.

No hay comentarios.: